Licensing help please

Hi

In my organization there is 3 Admins and 50 users who open tickets . what kind of a license should i use ? 

Users trying to open tickets are getting :

You do not have a permission to log in. If you think this is incorrect, please contact your JIRA administrators.

When trying to add users to the servicedesk-customer group i get the below :

Adding a user to the selected groups will exceed the number of allowed users licensed to JIRA Service Desk. You need to reduce the number of licensed users, or consider upgrading your user tier.

4 answers

1 accepted

What kind of license should I use ? as said , I got 50 users in the company and 3 admins .

can you link it here ?

I Need SERVER LICENSE PLEASE

Thanks

Hi Liran,

In JIRA Service Desk, admins and users use a token. So you'll need at least a 53 users licence smile

Hi Liran,

Ok, so, you will need a 51-100 users licence.

Here is the url to buy it: https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/product/jira-servicedesk?unitCount=100

Best regards, Damien.

From what I read, customers do not use licenses, you only need to pay for 'agents' or the people who respond to the customers.

--

JIRA Service Desk customers is anyone who create requests through the customer portal or by email. Customers can:

--Create, comment on, and track requests through the customer portal
--Create and comment on requests via email
--Add comments and attachment to requests
--Add other participants to their own requests

Customers do not require a JIRA Service Desk license or JIRA user license. Anyone can create a service desk request and you'll never be limited to how many customers can access your service desk.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

240 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you