Licensing - Payment processed but no key seen

Bill Sim February 24, 2015

Hi,

I believe payment has been processed, but it has not turned up on my atlassian account as being paid with a key...

Cheers,

Bill

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2015

Yes, please contact Atlassian team directly as they are my official reseller handling that process.

Kind regards,

Frank

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2015

If the license does not appear in your my.atlassian.com portal then you did not purchase the product. Please double check to see if there was a payment registered by your credit card. If you see one, but no license, please open a support issue with us at https://support.atlassian.com/ If there is no charge on your card, then please just purchase it again.

Bill Sim February 24, 2015

Payment has indeed turned up on our card, hence my concern.... Ok, I'll re-raise the issue over there...

Suggest an answer