Licenses but no users

Greg Davies February 3, 2014

Hi,

I am informed that our version of JIRA has licenses for extra users, however when I invited more users they were unable to sign up due to the user limit being reached.

I attempted to gain more information about the license, but when I clicked the 'Manage License' button in the user screen it gave me an error screen (https://my.atlassian.com/ondemand/error) with the message “Sorry, you are not listed as a contact on the account: SEN-2463633”.

Presumably I need to be a contact. If so, how do I become a contact?

I'm hoping that by becoming a contact I can check the licenses and work out from there the answer to my real question: how to increase the user limit.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2014

To become a contact, you'll need to talk to the people already on the account, they can add you.

If you can't do that (because they've left etc), then you'll need to talk to Atlassian about regaining access to the account - raise an issue with, or email, support, and include the SEN as well as your contact details.

Once you have access to the account, you'll be able to increase the number of users allowed in by upgrading your licence.

Suggest an answer