Left hand navigation menu disappears on the admin page.

Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

I have one configuration page in my add-on that is accessible through the usual way of settings – addons and then left hand navigation menu item for the specific page. This works as expected, my addon's configuration page is visible and also the left hand navigation menu.

Now the same page I want to access via the top-menu-bar by adding a link in the dropdown. I did that by creating a separate websection for Administration under which a link to adminpage is created. When I click on this link my configuration page loads successfully and so does the top section which has horizonal links to Projects, Issues, User management, Add-ons etc. But the left hand navigation is not loaded at all, my page scales to occupy its place.

1 answer

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2014

Hi Anand,

Could you please open a ticket on Atlassian SAC (support.atlassian.com) under JIRA Cloud so we can better investigate this? smile

Cheers!

Suggest an answer