I have some questions about the last update 2.1-2.2 of Service Desk Module.
Our vision is to use JIRA to provide support to users of several company we serve. We have created a project for each company and one helpdesk by company.
We were about to launch the Service Desk Module this week to all users. But since the introduction of the new update (2.2) there are some changes that we bring complications.
Here a list of things what we want to change. We need your help to continue.
- Is it possible to disable Access to Help Center?
- Is it normal than some SD user can see other project by default
- Is it possible to disable the Blue Banner on top of Customer Portal?
- How to remove the Mouseover color on link on Customer Portal Page?
- Is it possible to change Welcome message on Help Center
- Do you know some issue with the Brand Logo image on Customer Portal? SD user can’t see it but Service Desk Agent can.
- Is it possible to choose the color on the background banner of Company info on the Customer Portal?
- Can I let SD user choose his language on Customer portal language?
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot