Last status changing

Anton Sol April 24, 2017

Hi there.  

I need a filter to show all issues which have Code Review status and this issues in code review state from 5 to 8days.

The workflow goes 'New'->'Open'->'In Progress' ->'Code Review'->'Resolved' or 'In Progress'

My filter looks like:

project = <NAME> AND status = "Code Review" AND resolution = Unresolved AND status changed during (-8d, -5d) AND assignee in (<names>) ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC

But the problems is that this filters looking for all status changes for issues not last one.

Could you please help me with this issue?

I need the filter which will be able to check only the last one status changes.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2017

Hi Anton,

this should do it:

project = <NAME> and status changed TO "Code Review" DURING (-8d, -5d) and status = "Code Review" ...

Anton Sol April 24, 2017

Thank you for the answer

But if I use for dashboard two filters:

* one fro 5-8 days

* second one for 0-4 days

And if the issue has status changes 6 and 2 days ago - in this case, I will see this issue in these two filters at one time. But correct behavior should be the next - this issue should be present only in 0-4 days filter.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2017

I think you have to write code by yourself for that. You didn't mention before that you need two different filters. I don't know a way for querying something like that.

But, let me ask you: what difference does it make, if the status changed twice or once as long as the status is still "Code Review" and the issue is not resolved?

Anton Sol April 24, 2017

I need this to understand how many tasks and how much time with the status now on the project is.

Suggest an answer