Last login information for JIRA users

Petru Dumuta November 24, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get a list of the last login dates for all of the users in our JIRA instance. I found this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Retrieve+last+login+dates+for+users+from+the+database and it seems to be performing well but it seems to be missing some information:

• We use both JIRA's internal directory and Active Directory for authentication. The above mentioned query returns information for internal users but doesn't show any information for the AD users, even though in the administration interface I can see the last login information for AD users as well. Is the information regarding the last login kept in a different table for AD users? If so, where?
  • There are internal users for which the query doesn't return any results even though they have logged in and performed actions in JIRA at some point in time. In the admin interface they have "Not Recorded" next to last login. Is the information regarding the last login reset when performing JIRA upgrades or maybe some other actions?

Thanks,
Petru

2 answers

0 votes
Ray Hundley February 4, 2015

I am interested in the answer to this as well.  Has there been a resolution?

Thanks.

0 votes
Milan Unkovic November 20, 2014

Hi Petru,

I hope you have found an answer on this as I have a similar problem when working with Internal JIRA Directory. Could you please share information if you have resolved it.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer