I updated our story workflow this week. Now when the last QA task is marked "Done" in the Story View it has the strikethrough as expected, but in the Active Sprint View, it is marked as "Done" but does not have the strikethrough. I have been researching this and I am sure it has to do with the workflow update. Can someone please help me figure this one out?
Thank you both. I figured it out. When I implemented a new Main Workflow this weekend, I thought I mapped the same QA workflow to the Main Workflow. However, I realized I had selected an incorrect QA workflow. I updated the Main Workflow, then went into the project and changed the status from Done to QA In Progress then back to Done and everything was back in order.
Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud: Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events