Last Jira ios app crashing on startup

José Luis Rodríguez February 4, 2020

IPhone 6; running the last update to IOS 12.4.4

Crashes immediately  on startup. I tried removing and reinstalling the app. This started with your last update.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear that an app seems to be crashing repeatedly here.  However I'm unclear as to exactly which Jira app this might be.  Both the Jira Cloud and the Jira Server teams have their own respective mobile apps that are now available for iOS devices.  That version of iOS should be compatible with both apps as far as I can see right now.

I would like to know which one you are using here so that I can better direct your feedback to the appropriate team here at Atlassian. 

I did come across the release notes of the Jira Cloud mobile app that seems to indicate this was a known problem in a recent version:

Feb 5, 2020

Some people’s app was crashing upon opening on iOS 12 devices. We fixed it quick-smart.

So I'd be interested to know if perhaps you were using the 97.0.0 version here that was crashing. If so, an update should now be available to 97.1.0 to fix that problem.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Andy

MOssa September 14, 2020

Hi : I am experimenting same issue with last IOS update to 13.7 this weekend. I deleted and reinstalled the app with same results. I have V113.0.0.484.

Please help me 

Suggest an answer