Large Created vs Resolved chart

Thomas Vervest April 22, 2013

Is there any way (through the API or otherwise) that I could extract a high-res version of the Created vs Resolved chart? I would like to use it in an internal presentation on progress within the company, but would like to use a higher quality image.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2013

You could put it on a real large monitor on a dashboard that only has 1 column and only that gadget. It comes out pretty big then

Thomas Vervest April 25, 2013

When I first read it I thought you were nuts, but after giving it a try it actually works pretty damn good! Kudos for an brilliant solution in disguise ;)

Jan_Tomsa August 21, 2013

OK, your answer seems to solve some use cases.

However is there a way to actually do what Thomas originally asked, i.e. to extract data from the Created vs Resolved chart (through the REST API or otherwise)?

I would like to analyze it, find trends, inflection points etc.

Thank you.

Christian Bretterhofer July 1, 2015

So the question stays open if there is a rest api to query that data?

0 votes
Jan_Tomsa August 21, 2013

OK, previous answer seems to solve some use cases.

However is there a way to actually do what Thomas originally asked, i.e. to extract data from the Created vs Resolved chart (through the REST API or otherwise)?

I would like to analyze it, find trends, inflection points etc.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer