Label colors do not match

Jogchem Andre Oord October 23, 2017

Label colors do no match. The preview color is not the same as the actual applied color:

2017-10-23 14_47_06-FUND board - Agile Board - JIRA.png

1 answer

0 votes
Marko Filipan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2017

Hi Jogchem,

can you please provide us more information where did you find this colors configuration? Because we suspect that is coming from a third-party add-on. Perhaps you could give us full or bigger screenshot for us to get better illustration of your issue.

Thanks,

Marko

Jogchem Andre Oord October 25, 2017

jira colors.png

this is the css for the dropdown element:

jira colors css.png

and this is the color in the popup:

jira css colors popup.png

Marko Filipan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

Hi Jogchem,

We couldn't reproduce it on our own Cloud instance, everything is fine with colour selection:

colors.jpeg

We suspect this could be browser related.

Can you tell me what browser and version are you using? Also, can you do the same thing in other browser and let us know how it went?

Regards,

Marko

Jogchem Andre Oord October 26, 2017

The screenshot is from Firefox 57 but the same problem occurs in Chrome. I would love to get the old colors back because the new ones are too soft. They don't stand out enough against the white background.

Jogchem Andre Oord December 11, 2017

@Marko Filipandid you find an answer? it still isn't solved (i checked both Chrome and Firefox).

Suggest an answer