LDAP setup not working after GreenHopper plugin is added

M.A. December 2, 2012

I have JIRA 4.2-m6 installed and configured to use an LDAP for login (I modified the osuser.xml accordingly). This all works fine until I stop the service and add the GreenHopper plugin (version 4.4). After the restart the login doesn't work anymore with LDAP (I can conect with only some users for which I know the password when they created the accounts locally). If I stop and remove the GH plug-in all works fine again.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Hi there,

In theory Greenhopper plugin should't break the LDAP authenticate, but I noticed that you mentoned GreenHopper plugin version 4.4, I see this version is not compatible to JIRA 4.2. Possibly the LDAP authentication issue is just a side effect of another problem.

You may use a complatible version accordingly to the matrix in this link and see if it helps.

Cheers

M.A. September 15, 2013

Yes, looks like I was using the wrong version. It worked with GH 4.1. I solved the issue months ago by trial & error ...

Suggest an answer