LDAP integration

Ankita Sharma February 3, 2015

hi

I need to connect an internal directory with Ldap authentication. I need to put username in that.

For me, the username is ankita04@infosys.com.

Kindly let me know how I need to mention it in terms of "CN= ", "OU= ", "DC= " for this username.

Thanks,

Ankita

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2015

See the table in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+an+LDAP+Directory - we don't have your LDAP information, so you'll have to get that from your own documentation.

Ankita Sharma February 4, 2015

Hi Nic,

Can you please let me know how do we put user@domain.name in terms of CN, OU, DC.

I mean if i have any email as user@domain.name then how would I come to know that which value of this email i need to equate to CN or OU or DC.

Like CN is equal to what for this email id? Similarly for OU and DC.

Thanks,

Ankita

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2015

You need to consult your LDAP directory to get that information. Look up the user@domain.name in the directory and look at their settings.

Suggest an answer