LDAP directory support after restoring "on-demand" backup onto the self-hosted Jira server

After restoring Jira on-demand backup version on the local server (downloaded version) - active directory integration is no longer available as an option. Is there some changes I need to perform manually to be able to re-integrate LDAP/Active directory support?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Alex,

If you go into User Directories (g+g, User Directories or Administration > User Management > User directories), can you create a new directory and point to your LDAP? I believe that OnDemand directory, when migrated to Open, works in the sense that all users will be moved to JIRA's Internal Directory. After migrating to stand alone you will need to create the directories you wish and manage the users from there.

Benito Picarelli

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

49 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you