Keyboard shortcuts to switch between comments and details panel on issue?

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2012

Hi guys

One of my users was asking if it was possible to show certain fields underneath comments, but I don't think that's a sensible idea.

I was thinking instead, is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between details (and the tabs) and the end of the page? I don't think this is implemented in any version yet - but just wondering if anyone has come across issues like this before?

Cheers

Scott

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2012

I agree with you. It won't be a good idea to put fields below comments because comments can be quite long.

To go to the top of a page or bottom (details and end of comments), you can use the default key strokes on the browser, right? Command+down arrow/up arrow on a Mac, for example.

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2012

You know... that never occurred to me :D

Home and End are probably the simplest answer to give our helldesk ;)

Suggest an answer