Kepler custom fields

Radek Kupka August 24, 2014

Hi, can I ask, if you support kepler custom fields ?

We are unable to configure your plugin to work with the extended fields.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2014

Hey Radek,

currently we do not support third party custom field types or other add-ons integration ... Maybe this could be change in future partly. (around the JIRA 7 release) We have a few customers that would love to see this compatibility to e.g the kepler custom field plugin. I will contact Radu Dumitriu after summit next week ...

Cheers Julian

1 vote
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2014

Yes, we support it. Mail us at jira-support@kepler-rominfo.comand complain :)

Please add the correct labels so we can spot the question right-away.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2014

[received a mail, I will put the answer in here as well]

Since the sum is calculated with the sum-up plugin, I think you should ask them what's all about. We provide into that plugin bundle a SIL script CF you could use to sum whatever you need to sum (and even do other, more complicated things).

We do not plan any compatibility between us and the sumup plugin (and it would be very hard to do, since they should know how to treat values to sum).

Anyway, we're open to help them sort it out, if they intend to offer such support.

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2014

I am using a Kepler calculated field without any issue in 6.3.x. If you provide some more information like jira version, kepler plugin version and some of the relavent code, you might be able to get some additional assistance.

Suggest an answer