Keeping track of members activity

Vincent Lyon May 22, 2017

Hello,

I'm configuring a new dashboard for my team, and as I'm quite new to JIRA, I'd appreciate some advice.
I'd like to keep track of the team members activity. Like having a log with the different issues and who did what. There are two gadgets (apparently from my company) that do this, but the problem is that you can't choose which member to display.
There are several teams on the same project, and I just want to see my team. The gadgets show either a particular member (which you choose) or all the members. I'd like to see my own team, so, it would be like a mix-up between these two.

Is there already a way to do this, or an already existing gadget ? If so, can you point me where to find it ?

Thanks for your time,

Vincent

PS: if I'm unclear, please let me know. I'm a bit confused with this, so I may not be very understandable.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2017

Try the Filter Results gadget. It  basically displays the results of a JQL search on your dashboard. You can choose the fields to display and the team members to include.

If this doesn't suit your use case, let us know more of the requirements, I am happy to help.

Suggest an answer