Keep up with Atlassian version upgrade

Deleted user January 8, 2018

New year,  new start, for sure bring JIRA on !  

What would be your advice to me to keep up with Atlassian version upgrade , please ?   I like the movie "Keeping Up with the Joneses" :-)

for work, I want to know how to make jira software running without any concerns regarding patches, fixes, upgrades, ......

just feeling so much to handle before I meet our security office to review the sites (the sites not even up yet as I expected). 

especially for upgrade , IT level upgrade would be also affecting jira operation, so will be jira itself, your advice would be very helpful. 

by the way, once we put end users on sites, we can get production license, then , what do you suggest the version for jira software, the latest one at the beginning? 

1 answer

0 votes
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2018

Jira Cloud will do all the updates for you, if you can find the apps (plugins) that you want

unfortunately, we must use jira server, no cloud operation approved :-(

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2018

Thank you, @Matt Doar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events