Kanban board with more filters

Saeid December 28, 2017

Hi,

I have a cloud jira version.

Standard kanban board has 2 dropdown filters : Quick filter and Assignee

I have already created some quick filter which are working perfect. Assignee works too.

Can I add a 3th or more filter ? Such as Project (custom field) containing different projects ?

Regards,

3 answers

1 vote
Saeid December 28, 2017

Yeh, I am ok with the dropdown but I would like to add extra dropdowns.

0 votes
Saeid December 28, 2017

Hi Nic,

I did so. As I metioned in my post, it is working file. I would like to have another dropdown filter for Components or Projects or ....

Board.PNG

I mean on the right side of the Assignee adding another filterThx,

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2017

Oh, it's layout, not "more filters" as you asked.  You want the old style of filter layout, where all the quick filters were listed across the top (there was no drop down).

I prefer that layout as well, despite running into the odd board where the users had gone a bit mad and there were rows and rows of them.

I'm afraid Atlassian have decided the drop-down is the way to go for quick filters.

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

I'm looking for the exact same thing. Has anyone put in request I can vote for yet? 

Michel Mathia August 29, 2018

+1. I'm looking for the same feature

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2017

Yes, go to board configuration -> quick filters, and add the ones you need.

Suggest an answer