I have a Kanban board that does not display two issues associated with an Epic that display when I run the base query (aside of the board and within the board when no swim lanes are added). When I add any swim lane (by Epic) these two issues are no longer displayed. They do display when I make the swim lane by resource (or anything else). The issues are associated with the Epic and the Epic has a status of "In Progress".
I am hoping that someone can suggest some next trouble-shooting/triage steps. We are running JIRA Server v7.1.2.
I should have shared my original query (which I did not spend enough time studying) before posting my original post
Original -- "....AND (Issuetype != Epic OR issuetype = Epic AND "Epic Status" != Done) AND ....."
when I changed the bold above to the bold below
"....AND (Issuetype != Epic OR issuetype = Epic AND resolution = Unresolved) AND ....."
"Epic Status" is a custom field that the creator of the Epic had set (incorrectly IMO). The updated query retrieved one more issue (the Epic in question) and naturally the Epic now displays on the Kanban board when the Swimlanes are set to "by Epic".
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG