It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Kanban board backlog board view

Hi, can someone help me how to remove story view from kanban board backlog view?

I have created an epic in Kanban board and inside epic I have created different stories and inside stories, I have created a subtask but on a top-level view am seeing all these stories and task outside of epic though it is part of epic. How can i change it that i should be able to see only epic as a topleve and if I click inside epic i should see stories.

1 answer

Post an image of your view please - I am not able to understand what you are seeing and what you are expecting to see.

Attached is the image which I was trying to remove story onboard view as story is already linked inside epic.example.PNG

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

Jira Cloud for Google Sheets: Automatically Refresh Your Data!

Remember that time you realized it was possible to refresh your Jira data in Google sheets with just one click? What if we told you that you can now get the latest data with no clicks at all?! Zero! ...

7,370 views 33 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you