Kanban Board - issue-name striked through

Stephan Wahl January 3, 2018

Hey everyone,

Im using a Kanbanboard for my projects. When I drag and drop the issues, it changes its status as it should be. Once after it has been moved to its final status, the key and issue number is struck through (as expected). The problem is, once I put it with drag and drop back in another column it changes its status (e.g. closed -> review) but the name is still struck through. I expected that it only remains like this if the issue is done? Any suggestions?

Thank ysou

3 answers

0 votes
Stephan Wahl January 3, 2018

Awesome! Thank you :-)

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

Hi Stephan,

you have to edit your workflow. If you re-open an issue, you should add a post function to the transition: Clear Field Value.

If the resolution field is cleared by this transition, the issue's name will not be striked through anymore. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

Your workflow is setting a resolution when it goes into "done", but not clearing it when moving back.

You need to look at the transitions out of "done" and add a post-function to "set issue field: resolution to <none>"

Suggest an answer