Kanban Board - issue-name striked through

Hey everyone,

Im using a Kanbanboard for my projects. When I drag and drop the issues, it changes its status as it should be. Once after it has been moved to its final status, the key and issue number is struck through (as expected). The problem is, once I put it with drag and drop back in another column it changes its status (e.g. closed -> review) but the name is still struck through. I expected that it only remains like this if the issue is done? Any suggestions?

Thank ysou

3 answers

0 votes

Your workflow is setting a resolution when it goes into "done", but not clearing it when moving back.

You need to look at the transitions out of "done" and add a post-function to "set issue field: resolution to <none>"

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Jan 03, 2018

Hi Stephan,

you have to edit your workflow. If you re-open an issue, you should add a post function to the transition: Clear Field Value.

If the resolution field is cleared by this transition, the issue's name will not be striked through anymore. 

0 votes

Awesome! Thank you :-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,982 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot