Kanban Board Empty

Ben Hizak August 3, 2017

Our team woke up this morning to find all of our Kanban boards empty (except for the 'done' column). 

All tickets still exist, and no status changes were visible. Help?

I saw this possible issue,

1. tried the implement the solution which is to Reindex, but I could not find the reindexing screen (was it removed for hosted clients?)
  2. "Find the Fix Version/s and Click show in operation column",  I couldn't find 'show in operation'
    Capture.PNG
  3. Removing Kanban board sub-filter fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY did not solve the problem.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2017

Hi Ben,

did you check the configuration of your Kanban boards? Are all the status applied to the correct column?

You have already tagged your question with "index", yes, it might be an indexing problem. Did you already try reindexing? 

Do you see any error in the logfiles?

Ben Hizak August 3, 2017

Thank you. Yes, I just updated the question please see.

Also, it does not explain what happened overnnight.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2017

Ah, you are on Jira Cloud. There you can't reindex on your own, that's true. 

Maybe it is worth opening a support case with Atlassian. They can have a look on your cloud environment.

Ben Hizak August 3, 2017

Thank you!Capture.PNG

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2017

Hi

Thomas, you can reindex on Jira Cloud, as long as you're an Administrator.  Go to Project Settings and you get the option

Picture0005.jpg

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2017

Hi Warren,

strange, I don't have this option:

image.png

Suggest an answer