Jump to next screen

Alon Erez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to automaticaly jump to the next screen if a condition is met.

For example if a user creates an issue and he placed a value in one field then when he presses the create button I want him to get the screen of the next transition.

I tried using auto transition scripts but then the issue is moved to the next status and the user has to chose the action to get the screen, I want it to be automatic.

Thanks,

Alon

1 answer

0 votes
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2012

You may want consider workaround using Auto Transition Listener to transit to the status you prefer and user can press the necessary workflow button to trigger the screen.

Alon Erez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Thanks for your answer. I have something similar right now, but I want to skip the part where the user has to click the action button to get to the screen. I want this to happen immediately after the users clicked update.

Suggest an answer