JsonParseException in StreamsCompletionService

Christa Mabee October 16, 2012

My logs are getting spammed with "Unable to retrieve filters from /rest/activity-stream/1.0/config?local=true ... org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')" messages from the StreamsCompletionService.

We don't have any custom things in the activity stream, so I don't even know where to start with this one, but the Activity Stream widget on the dashboards is really slow and then times out with "One or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included. You can try again with a longer timeout."

It says this even though it's only supposed to be getting stuff from Jira and Confluence, and displays updates from both, so I don't know what other "activity sources" it is referring to.

3 answers

0 votes
Anton Romm February 25, 2013

Hello everybody!

Did you solve this problem?

0 votes
Pablo Arango November 5, 2012

We are experiencing the same issue... Then thing is... we dont use any plugin that could interfere with the activity stream widget... FYI It only happens with one of our projects, happens on the dashboard panel and the project summary tab.

Message: One or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included. You can try again with a longer timeout.

After clicking try again with a longer timeout.: One or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included. Try again.

0 votes
Pablo Arango November 5, 2012

We are experiencing the same issue... The thing is... we dont use any plugin that could interfere with the activity stream widget... FYI It only happens with one of our projects, happens on the dashboard panel and the project summary tab.

Message: One or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included. You can try again with a longer timeout.

After clicking try again with a longer timeout.: One or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included. Try again.

Suggest an answer