Json parser error in JIRA v5.0.6

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2012

I have just installed JIRA 5.0.6 and I am seing the following writting out to the log:

2012-06-26 20:06:24,083 StreamsCompletionService::thread-3 WARN anonymous com.atlassian.streams.internal.ActivityProviderConnectionMonitorImpl:activityProviderMonitor [atlassian.streams.internal.AppLinksActivityProvider] Unable to retrieve filter options from /rest/activity-stream/1.0/config?local=true
2012-06-26 20:06:24,091 StreamsCompletionService::thread-5 WARN anonymous com.atlassian.streams.internal.ActivityProviderConnectionMonitorImpl:activityProviderMonitor [atlassian.streams.internal.AppLinksActivityProvider] Unable to retrieve filter options from /rest/activity-stream/1.0/config?local=true
2012-06-26 20:06:24,291 StreamsCompletionService::thread-4 WARN anonymous com.atlassian.streams.internal.ActivityProviderConnectionMonitorImpl:activityProviderMonitor [atlassian.streams.internal.AppLinksActivityProvider] Unable to retrieve filters from /rest/activity-stream/1.0/config?local=true
org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')

Is this an Activity Stream issue? How do I resolve?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

This is a known issue with Atlassian and they are working to fix

1 vote
Edwin Stol July 2, 2012

I am encountering this problem as well, it doesn't look like a serious error, though it fills the logging with messages..

It looks fixed though.

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2012

I am still getting this error in JIRA v5.1.1

Suggest an answer