Join statements to query to projects.

Thomas Fritzen February 6, 2020

How would I write a query to get result from 2 different projects.  

project = "Quality Suite" AND fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev" AND project = "iOS Diner App" and fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev"

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Magny-Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2020

Hi @Thomas Fritzen ,
You should use "OR" and parenthesis instead of "AND", I guess.

Because the issues you are looking for either in your Quality Suite project  OR in your Diner App project. I don't think there are in both of them :)

Hope it helps!

Thomas Fritzen February 6, 2020

thanks that does help but it is not bringing back what I want. So I have a Project IODA and then I have another Project Called QS. Our QS is Zephyr and IODA is JIRA.  We connected User Stories to Test Cases using the is related to field in JIRA.  So User Story IODA-1234 is covered by Test Case QS-1234.  I want to show a matrix of what Use cases we have for a release and what test cases cover that user story.  Is that possible?  

Thomas 

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

Hi @Thomas Fritzen , 

you can simply add () to your query and add OR, like this :

(project = "Quality Suite" AND fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev") OR (project = "iOS Diner App" and fixVersion = "7.69 Island Fortress - In Dev")

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Suggest an answer