Joggler don't insert the worklog time entries

Marten van Urk June 5, 2015

We've set up our Joggler in JIRA. Everything works fine and we can track our work in JIRA. These entries are added in Toggl as well. But our work log isn't updated. How can we add the toggl entries in our work log?

4 answers

0 votes
Till June 11, 2015

Hello Marten -

please send me screenshots of your configuration to support@comerge.net. I am guessing that it either has something to do with the usermapping that is missing or that your Issues are read-only.

Till

Ps. Sorry for the delay in answering, I did not get an notification email on your reply from atlassian answers. 

0 votes
Marten van Urk June 10, 2015

Any thoughts about this Till? Or someone?

0 votes
Marten van Urk June 7, 2015

Hey Till,

I've set up my API key from Toggl at the first input. After that I setup 1 project in JIRA to the correct Toggl project, client and workspace. Because I want to test the plugin before buying it, I setup 4 developers with their API key (including me, the same API key as the API token).

When I press the Start tracking time button in JIRA, a new entry is openend in Toggl. So far so good. Stopping the entry in JIRA is working fine too. But I expect the time entry you enclosed as attachement. I'm don't get the Time spent in my worklog.

I searched the logging but I'm only see notices / errors like this:

• No user mapping defined for this user.
  • And a MailJobRunner 10 seconds before the sync with Toggl.

Kind regards and thnx for the reply!

Marten

Ps. Can't find the e-mail address on the add-on page.

0 votes
Till June 6, 2015

Hello Marten

what do you mean exactly with "How can we add the toggl entries in our work log?" ?

They should be added there by Joggler automatically: see the screenshot I made of a test issue below. It should look like this. Can you provide more detail on your Joggler settings? You can send it to the email address listed on the Add-On contact detail page.

Thanks,

Till

worklog.png

Suggest an answer