JiraScritptingSuite JSS with JIRA 5.0.6

krir August 29, 2012

Any way to work JSS with JIRA 5.0.6 ?

I've tried to install Quick Edit plugin 1.0.41, 1.0.42 ... till Quick Edit plugin 1.0.52 but JSS still says that it's incompatible with Quick Edit plugin and so the Global Edit Postfunction is not available.

Any solution for this problem?

Kind Regards,

Regina

6 answers

0 votes
debdatta dey March 23, 2016

same with me

0 votes
Brad Leary April 11, 2013

I'm also having this issue. I'm on Jira 5.2 with Quick Edit Plugin 1.0.54 trying to use JSS 2.1.2. Does anyone know of a compatible version of these plugins?

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013
What about the workflow extension plugin?
0 votes
Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

Same with me, is this the edit in place plugin which is part of default Jira? I hope not as I do consider it extreamly useful.

0 votes
Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Same with me, is this the edit in place plugin which is part of default Jira? I hope not as I do consider it extreamly useful.

0 votes
Scott Evans September 17, 2012

Any resolution on this? I am also seeing this Global Edit Validation & Postfunction scripts are disabled due to installation problem: incompatible Quick Edit plugin.

Suggest an answer