Jira workflow problem with comments

shiv August 25, 2014

Hi,

I am created on new workflow and screen schema in Jira and i assiend that to one new projeat, but when i am transitision the issue status from workinprogress to resolve popup windows is not opening for enter the comments.

please help me out how to do this.

Thnks in advence.

(Note - converted from comment on an old unrelated thread)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2014

In the transition from work-in-progress to resolve, what screen have you got for the "transition screen"

I suspect you have no screen at all in there, which means the transition won't ask you anything. Try naming a screen in there.

shiv August 26, 2014

Hi Nic Brough,

Thank you for the your response, clould please tell me how to add the naming screen to transirion.

i am totally new on the jira.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2014

Edit the workflow, find the transition, set the transition screen to a screen that you want to use (comments always appear, so you can use a screen that has no fields on it)

shiv September 10, 2014

Thanks Nic it is working..

Suggest an answer