Jira workflow issue.

Savita November 22, 2016

Hi Team,

i am facing workflow issue

i have added 8 state and many transistions are their,  but i am facing frequently the transition issue.

even though transition  present in workflow, it is not visible in View screen.

for temper-vary fix I deleted that transition and then i added same transition again. then its start working.

but i want permanent solution for this.

Please suggest me at the earliest.

Regards,

Savita

2 answers

1 vote
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

Transition conditions define is this transition visible for a user or not. Pay attention to these conditions.

0 votes
Deleted user November 23, 2016

Savita,

1. Hope you published the latest workflow and you could see the latest workflow from the issue detail screen as you expected.
  2. Perform a re-index after multiple changes to the workflow and check on the changes.
  3. Verify how many transitions are new and how many are reused.
  4. Verify if the latest workflow is in the workflow scheme and the scheme is used for the issue type.
  5. Verify if there is any condition applied to the transition.

If you still have issues, you can send me the details on JIRA (version, Cloud or Server, and any additional workflow related plug ins you are using, and a screen shot of the workflow) and I can help.

Suggest an answer