Jira tasks are invisible

site-master April 19, 2021

Hi! I create some tasks. Any of it available by direct link but didn't sown at KANBAN Board and at Backlog.
Other participants tasks are shown normally.
I've check board settings and filters and I can't find source of the problem.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hello @site-master,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know more details about your environment.

Is the affected project a company-managed (classic) or a team-managed (next-gen) project?

When you say task, do you mean ticket with the issue type Task or is it another issue type, for example, Bug, Story, Sub-Tasks, Epic?

When you create the ticket, does it show any message informing that it’s currently not visible?

If possible, share with us the filter of the board, so we can test using the same here.

Kind regards,
Angélica

site-master April 21, 2021

Thank you for your replay!

It is a team-managed (next-gen) project. I create Task wich accessable via link https://my-atlassian-site-236.atlassian.net/browse/MOV-266

Immidiately after creating of Task I see splash message "Task MOV-222-XXX successfully created". But I can't find it at board or backlog.

Other team members can create Task that visible at board.

How can I send you filter of the board?

Thank you in advance!

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2021

Thank you for the details, @site-master.

Testing on my local site on a next-gen Kanban project, when creating an issue using the Create button or using the shortcut “C”, the ticket is created and listed as the last one on the backlog. It’s not automatically added to the board.

In this case, it’s necessary to manually move to the board or sprint. 

If you go to the backlog and create the issue from Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 16.42.31.png, does it work?

If you are not using Sprints, it’s possible to create an issue directly in the Board, but only if using the “+ Create issue” option, otherwise, it will be on the Backlog (last issue on the list). 

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 16.44.04.png

On a Cloud free site, anyone with a license will be able to manage a project, so it’s not a permission issue. 

Also, the issue types that are not visible on a board are Epics and Sub-Tasks. Tasks should appear normally.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events