I have installed latest JIRA Server on a VM running Windows Server 2012. 8Gb Ram and two 2 CPU's. I have tried with the built in H2 DB but now running against a MS SQL server.
Trying Firefox, Chrome and IE10 I get constant stalls where requests are not being finished. Even with a browser locally on the server I get the same behavior. For example, loading the dashboard: sometimes the page does not load at all. Sometimes the page loads but the Ajax calls populating the page fails(not all of them).
There are not error messages in the Web browser logs either.
Checking the logs there are nothing that indicates the reason for this.
We have also bumped up the Tomcat memory to 1024mb. If monitoring the server there no spikes in CPU usage (max 20-30%) and more than 70% Ram available.
Right now checking with Wireshark to try to see whats is going on.
I have the add-on Xray installed but this behavior was there before that installation.
Ps. Sorry, managed to send off first edit to early
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs