Jira site to be disabled and I can't stop it...

Brian Barrett May 17, 2021

I've got myself into a bit of a sticky widget regarding my account and a recent branding change for my nonprofit.  I created an account under the old name of our Foundation and have several projects in Jira we're managing there.  During the branding switch-over, I created a new Jira account (different sub-domain.atlassian.net) and started a single project there.

I'm now getting emails telling me that my newly created Jira site will be disabled the 24th if I don't log into it but I can't log into it anymore because my Google account that I use to log in has changed during the name change of my Foundation.  So I'm going to lose work there in a while and I can't seem to log in to stop it.

And I've tried to initiate a change to my email in the old Foundation name Jira site but it won't let me confirm it because that's the email I used on the new Jira site that's about to be terminated.  It's confusing, I know.

I'd like to combine both Jira site projects under just the new Foundation name but without help, I don't think I can do that (and it may not be possible at all).

I can't contact support because I'm currently on the free plan.  Can anyone at Altassian contact me for assistance?  webmaster@digitunity.org

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

I recommend reaching out to Atlassian support at the following URL and create a ticket under the billing issue. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Brian Barrett May 17, 2021

Thanks... I tried doing that before and it just pushed me to the community forum.  But I seem to be able to submit a ticket now.  Appreciated...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events