Jira service desk knowledge base - customer asked to log in

Frode Haugland October 13, 2016

Is it expected behaviour that a user navigating to a knowledge base article must log in to confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2016

Frode,

There is an Atlassian Confluence ticket open on this (see below). Depending on your situation there is a work around. You will find details in the ticket from Oliver Wessels that worked for me. Basically you need to have anonymous access disabled and setup the KB from w/in the JSD project itself. If you have further questions LMK.

you can reference this issue to learn more - CONF-30161.

Frode Haugland October 13, 2016

Thanks for your reply but browsing through i found this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-4350 that is actually more in line with what i'm looking for.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2016

Yes that was one of the variations that evolved from the discussion on CONF-30161. Now if they will just implement. smile

Suggest an answer