It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira service desk and Confluence KB

Moshe Hazan Dec 24, 2015

Dear All,

i am using JIRA Service Desk and recently add Confluence server mainly for the KB.

I created KB link in service desk Confluence KB tab but when i try to choose it i get the following error:

We do not support the currently configured application link.

but can setup another one or remove it.

once its setup will user will be able to view it from service desk? or just update the KB?

Thanks

Moshe

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Moshe Hazan Dec 31, 2015

Thanks Joao

Its all working now.

I added license to service desk server. and now i am trying to customize the portal.

Cant seems to find the portal right menu (i think its categories)

the one that contain the following fields:

Common requests

logins and accounts

companies

applications

servers and infrastructure

0 votes
Joao Palharini Atlassian Team Dec 29, 2015

Hi Moshe!

The recommended setup for Application Links is using OAuth authentication. Please set it up configuring only OAuth and check if the KB link will work. Also, you have to make sure the KB space selected is either public or users logged in to your Service Desk are granted access to that space and its pages.

If you face further problems with the configuration, I'd suggest raising an issue under our Support Portal for some additional troubleshooting.

Cheers!
Joao 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Demo Den Ep. 5: Meet Jira Mobile

See how to use Jira on the go! Demo Den Episode 5 is here: meet Jira Mobile with  Jira  Product Manager Rayen Magpantay.  Demo Den is in our monthly series where a Jira PM demonstrates...

315 views 1 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you