Jira's Reviews tab containing errors

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

I have Jira setup as a trusted application in Crucible and I do see the "Reviews" tab in Jira but when I select it, I see the following error:

This list of reviews may be incomplete, as errors occurred retrieving data from the following repositories:

Any ideas, suggestions?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2014

It was a configuration issue on our end with the way the proxy server was setup.

0 votes
Tom Davies
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2014

You will need to look in the log files of your Crucible server to see what caused that request to return a 500 status. You can open a support case at http://support.atlassian.com-- before you open the support request, please turn on debugging in FishEye/Crucible, reproduce the problem (that is, go to the JIRA review tab) and then create a support zip and attach it to the support request.

Please also let us know the exact time you reproduced the error, so that we can locate the appropriate point in the FishEye/Crucible logs.

Suggest an answer