Jira results in 500 internal server error

Hello,

I am Supriya - working as a QA in Idyllic-software. I wanted to add a bug in JIRA but by mistake I marked it as a Task. Now, I am searching for an option to mark that task as a bug, but unfortunately I don't found it. Then I click on 'More' which opens a drop down - under which I click on 'Move' option. There under the second drop down I found the option 'Bug' - I choose that option and hit 'Next' button. System results in error message 500 internal server error. 

Please guide me how to proceed further and how to mark a task as a bug.

Thanks,

Supriya.

jira_500.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You'll need to read the log file for the specific error you had.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi, Supriya.

This problem requires some investigation, analyzing logs, etc.

Please, open a support request at support.atlassian.com if you can't figure out on your own.

If you could describe the steps in the ticket to replicate the problem, that would really help.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

565 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you