Jira report plugin help

ya ass January 31, 2013

Hi

i whould like to install a good report (prefer free) by

o Priority

o Regression

o component

Also to set score pre jira bug in each are ,the idae is if some componnent go over the threshold the componnent area will be red and mail will sen.

Thanks,

Ron

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2013

The first two columns can be achieved by using the Issue Statistics Gadget in a Dashboard (to have the extra columns based for score, you need to write one yourself)

And the second table using Two dimensional statistics gadget

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Issue+Statistics+Gadget

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Two-Dimensional+Filter+Statistics+Gadget

ya ass February 1, 2013

Hi Renjith

Thanks very helpfull,

Could you let me know how can i write the extra colume

Thanks,

Ron

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2013
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2013

You'll need to define this a little more clearly, in two ways.

First, priority and component are standard system fields in Jira, so they're available to any reports. But what do you want from "regression" and "score pre Jira bug in each area"?

Second, the output - it's fine to ask for "a report", but you need to define what the report is. This is usually quite simple to get started with - "a list of the issues, sorted by area and component" or "a summary of statistics such as time-worked for a list of issues". But you need to define what you're trying to get out and how you want to see it.

I'd also separate out the "threshold" part of the requirement. What threshold is it? Time based? Effort based? What are the values and what are you comparing them with. I assume you'll want to highlight "over the threshold" issues on-screen.

I can tell you (without a specification I'm asking for above) that if you do this properly, you can easily filter for "over the threshold" issues. Once you've got a filter, you can push it through all sorts of reports, and use it as a basis for sending emails or even escalatiing issues further.

ya ass January 31, 2013

Thanks for the answer

Basicly i want to creat two kind of reports

Componnents bugs kpi report

score

Commponnent1=4 ; Commponnent2=5 ; Commponnent3=2 ; Commponnent4=3

Threshold

Component > 50 green

Component 100<>50 yellow

Component < 100 red

Issues

%