Jira portfolio plan after move of project issues

Amir Ghaemian September 20, 2015

Hi, I have a Portolfio plan where I had imported Stories/Epics from JIRA project X. Now I've moved all issues from project X to project Y.

When I look into the Portfolio plan the issue link name still show the old project X key but if you follow the link you actually get to the issue in project Y. Is there a way to update the plan with the new link names? What else could get affected? will it sync correctly etc?

Reason I don't just want to re-create the plan is because there are a bunch of stuff like Initatives, Teams, Themes, etc configured that have to be redone. Appriciate any help on how to update the portfolio plan to match the migrated issues?

Regards
Amir

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2015

You are probably looking at this suggestion:

You can re-link the issues but yeah, that would be annoying.

Amir Ghaemian September 21, 2015

Thanks, for the reply. Ye it will be a pain to redo everything. I wonder what the implications would be to let them keep the wrongful link names. Worst case I'll have to re-link everything or create a new plan and re-import it all

Suggest an answer