Jira portfolio loses configuration

Antonio Amaral September 7, 2015

Hi,

For over a month now I've been dealing with this issue. I login to JIRA go to my projects in the project portfolio, add addition columns, configure updates to automatic and link Agile projects with the projects in the portfolio. Everything works fine until I log off. When I log back in the all those changes will be gone.

Everything used to stay the way I configured until a little over a month when I noticed some improvements had been added to the project portfolio. Ever since I've this problem. This is pretty annoying and wastes a lot of time having to configure everything every time I log in. 

Is there anything new in the way you configure and save the changes to the project portfolio that I should be aware of?

Tony

1 answer

0 votes
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2015

Hi Antonio, sorry to hear about this bad experience - I'm not aware of any recent changes that could trigger this. Configurations such as visible columns are stored per user in the browser's local storage. Did anything else change such as the browser you are using, browser configuration, etc? Would you mind raising a support ticket via support.atlassian.com to investigate this further? 

Thanks, Martin Suntinger, Product Manager for JIRA Portfolio

Antonio Amaral September 7, 2015

Hi Martin, thanks for the reply. I've always used Chrome and nothing has changed on my side concerning the browser that I'm aware of. I have updated my OS to Windows 10 a week ago but this issue started happening while I was still running Windows 8.1 and had been running it for at least a year. That's the only significant change I'm aware of.

Suggest an answer