Jira plugin integration-test error 404

Henryk Birkhölzer November 17, 2017

I am trying to create a simple integration test for a Jira plugin that naviagates to a page and asserts if he url is correct. I tried to create the test in two ways:

public class IntegrationTests {

@Rule
public TestRule funcTest = FuncTestRuleChain.forTest(this);

@Inject
private Navigation navigation;
@Inject
private URLAssertions urlAssertions;

@Test
public void navigateAsAdmin() {
navigation.login("admin", "admin");
navigation.gotoPage("/secure/HelloWorldAction.jspa");
urlAssertions.assertCurrentURLEndsWith("/secure/HelloWorldAction.jspa");
}
}
public class IntegrationTests extends BaseJiraFuncTest{

@Inject
private URLAssertions urlAssertions;

@Test
public void navigateAsAdmin() {
navigation.login("admin", "admin");
navigation.gotoPage("/secure/HelloWorldAction.jspa");
urlAssertions.assertCurrentURLEndsWith("/secure/HelloWorldAction.jspa");
}
}

When I try to run them with tthe atlas-integration-test command I get following errrors:

com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: Client response status: 404
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:688)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.get(WebResource.java:193)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.framework.backdoor.CacheCheckControl.checkSerialization(CacheCheckControl.java:18)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.CheckCachesRule.checkCaches(CheckCachesRule.java:44)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.CheckCachesRule.access$000(CheckCachesRule.java:15)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.CheckCachesRule$1.evaluate(CheckCachesRule.java:37)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.LoginAsRule$1.evaluate(LoginAsRule.java:32)
at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:47)
at org.junit.rules.TestWatcher$1.evaluate(TestWatcher.java:47)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.WebTesterRule.evaluateLogException(WebTesterRule.java:114)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.WebTesterRule.access$100(WebTesterRule.java:28)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.WebTesterRule$1.evaluate(WebTesterRule.java:71)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.HttpUnitConfigurationRule$1.evaluate(HttpUnitConfigurationRule.java:25)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.StatementDecorator.evaluate(StatementDecorator.java:22)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.RestoreDataRule$1.evaluate(RestoreDataRule.java:32)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.StatementDecorator.evaluate(StatementDecorator.java:22)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.LogTimeRule$1.evaluate(LogTimeRule.java:52)
at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:18)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263)
at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68)
at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.DisableBigPipeRule$1.evaluate(DisableBigPipeRule.java:44)
at com.atlassian.jira.functest.rule.RestoreDataOnlyOnce$1.evaluate(RestoreDataOnlyOnce.java:31)
at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:18)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:252)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:141)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:112)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)

Strange is that the error also appears when the body of the test function is empty and when extending the class and using the navigator from the superclass. Is there something I overlooked?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henryk Birkhölzer November 23, 2017

The solution was to add

@SkipCacheCheck

to the test-class 

Anders Hammar February 14, 2018

Do you know why? I've run into the same issue and I'm trying to understand why the cache serialization check needs/should be skipped.

Suggest an answer