Jira ondemand pretty slow

I am a user since few days of Jira onDemand but I find it pretty slow. The dashboard (simple one) takes 7 to 12 seconds to load, and other pages also are pretty slow to load.

Others users (located in France, me I am in Canada) experience same issues.

I don't have a lot of "stuff" inside the Jira and it's pretty slow, so I don't imaginate when we'll add more and more tasks, projects, ... inside.

Can somebody help me and investigate on my account ? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Sep 02, 2014

Sorry to hear that performance isn't good for you. Its best that you go ahead and open a support request to have this looked at by support.

Support can determine whether its a resource problem or if its suspected to be an ISP issue. That all being said you can contact support and provide the following:

How can I contact support ? I will provide them all requested details.

Thanks a lot, done !

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

23,962 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you