Jira ondemand cleanup schedule

Curiosity July 8, 2013

Hello,

I would like to ask if this functionality can be done in jira ondemand:

SCHEDULING A CLEANUP of all issues which are closed. I'm not an expert of jira ondemand so please be gentle. :D. Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Curiosity July 8, 2013

There are issues being closed for a long time. The company simply wanted those CLOSED issues to be removed from its current project so that all issues that can be seen in the current project are only the OPEN ones.

So resolution options could be: removing it automatically from the project, or maybe just hide it?.. Would there be a possibility for this?. Thanks

would be like: CLOSED=REMOVED/HIDDEN

MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2013

You can not automatically (re)move issues from a project. If you want to perform such an action, it will be required to do this manually. Where exactly are you looking when seeing the closed issues you want to have removed from sight? As I see it this seems more of a reporting "issue". Depending on where you want these issue to be hidden, you might be able to use issue filters. But, as said, this depends on where it is you are looking, you will have to provide some more details regarding your use case for me to provide you with a better answer. In any case I would advice against (re)moving issues from a project to keep your data consistent.

0 votes
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2013

What exactly do you mean by cleanup? Why exactly would you like to do this?

Suggest an answer