Jira on-demand: How to enable mail sending?

How do I enable sending of email for our jira on-demand?

Jira On-Demand complains "Sending mail is disabled." in Mail Queue Administration (suburl: /secure/admin/MailQueueAdmin!default.jspa ) - see uploaded screenshot below:

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Christian,
Could you please create a support request for this issue at support.atlassian.com? I need the additional information of your specific instance in order to troubleshoot an resolve your issue.

This widget could not be displayed.

To all who may have a similar problem: if you go to JIRA Admin > Outgoing mail, you can see the current settings, as well as disable/enable sending emails from your Jira (with the button on top right).

I am not able to find this option in Jira on-demand, however I filed a ticket with https://support.atlassian.com - and they enabled outgoing mail for our jira on-demand instance.

My bad, indeed that functionality is not available without sysadmin rights - but I'm glad to hear that it was solved for you.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

181 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you