Jira not reloading after adding issue

Abraham_Georges June 9, 2017

Hi all, this drives me nuts. Why all of a sudden does Jira not reload page after adding issue? Please guide me step by step I am not good with Jira. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Dear Abraham,

So after creating an issue you do not see the following message on the right part of your screen; Issue "EXAMPLE'' has been successfully created.

What version of JIRA are you using?

Friendly Regards,

I do see BUT its not visible in the issues list on the left.

I am using hosted version so latest, I dont use it from my server but Atlassians server directly.

I read somewhere about cleaning or flush cache and restart but could not understand instructions.

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Dear Abraham,

I see.. so you do not see the issue in the Activity Stream once you have created it? Because that is normal behaviour.

You need to refresh the page for the issue to be added to the Activity Stream.

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy Mooiman

Exactly, need to refresh all the time, it just started yesterday or so. Normally it reloads or shows issue after it has been added but I must manually reload the page for it to do that now.

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2017

Dear Abraham,

I have the same behaviour on my own Cloud Instances. It has never been different for me on Atlassian Cloud. If it was different for you, contact Atlassian Support about it if you have a SEN number:

https://support.atlassian.com/

If you found any of my answers helpful, please do upvote :-)

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Suggest an answer