Jira not loading at startup

Akhil_vs March 28, 2016

Hi Experts,

I recently installed a trial version of JIRA 6.3.15 on windows server 2012 r2 and created a project, 2 issues, agile scrum board. next time when I am trying to start it, it stuck at modifications section. How could I resolve it.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2016

I don't know what you mean by "stuck at modifications section". 

If JIRA won't start though, and does not give you an error message to say why in the browser, then you need to read the log - that will tell you what is wrong.

Akhil_vs March 28, 2016

Hi Nic,

As of now I am not getting an error message. But while running the start-jira.bat file. After checking plugins and other configurations it shows a section called modifications. where it shows modified application properties, or modified any files. Unfortunately its stuck at there for hours. where as it showed server startup in 643566 ms.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2016

What is showing "modifications"?  That's not a JIRA screen, so I don't know where you are looking.

Suggest an answer