Jira not displaying all Perforce repos from Fisheye/Crucible

Jon Wynacht May 19, 2014

Howdy,

Here's the setup:

CentOS 6.4, Jira 6.2, Fisheye/Crucible 3.4, both on the same server, backed by Oracle.

There's an application link between Jira and Fisheye/Crucible (F/C) and Crucible has projects with the same name and key as Jira. Some of my projects in Jira see the project in Crucible and display source and reviews in Jira and some don't.

I didn't set up any project links or anything else. How can I get the rest of my Jira projects to display the data from the corresponding F/C project? One Jira project is showing source from a completely different repo too.

Not sure why project links are so bad but it kinds of makes sense from this user's perspective to go to a page and link things up.

I've checked permissions on these projects as well and everything seems to be inline. Weird.

Any advice or heckling is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2014

Hi Jon,

What makes commits on repositories show up in JIRA side are mentions of JIRA issue keys in the commit messages (FishEye info) and in the title of Crucible reviews. For example, let's say that you have an issue key "JRA-123".

A commit message like this should make the changeset show up in JRA-123:

Files X, Y and Z have been modified in order to solve the problem reported at JRA-123.

Maybe this is what's missing?

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

0 votes
Jon Wynacht December 2, 2014

Done!

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2014

Hi Jon,

Please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

0 votes
Jon Wynacht December 2, 2014

Makes perfect sense, thanks!

Suggest an answer