Jira - managing HW resources

Ofira Daniel September 25, 2017

Hi ,

What is the best option for managing HW Resources which being used by several scrum teams , each time recevied time allocation ?

Is there recommended add on with connectivity to Jira ?

Will be happy to get suggestions 

1 answer

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017

H/W (assets) management in JIRA can be done using "Insight" plugin in JIRA.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight/server/overview

Ofira Daniel September 26, 2017

I think I need to explain my needs better ...

I am searching for way to manage HW resource which used by Scrum teams in specific user stories ,

For example I have -

2 HW stations (Station A & Station B) and 3 Scrum teams which need to share this HW stations

User Story 1 - on Scrum Team X , Need during Sprint 2d on Station A and 0.5d on last week of Sprint on Station B

User Story 2 -  on Scrum Team Y , Need during Sprint 1d on Station B

User Story 3 -  on Scrum Team Y , Need during Sprint 1d on Station B / Station A ....

I would like to have ability to set each station availably + able to allocate the HW stations  (if possible automatically) according to the HW request which was set in the jira issue (which this is also open issue that need to be define after I will have solution to the original problem)

Thanks in advance

Suggest an answer